Changing Attitudes, The beggining.....

What is this new venture? What attitudes am I setting out to change? Well as it happens, quite a few. I have recently decided to train as an Energy Healer for horses and inn time I am hoping to extend this to learn to help other animals as well. Along side this I aim to use clicker training as a positive reinforcement method of training. This is hopefully going to show my two challenging ponies that there is much more to do than be difficult. The energy healing should help to relax them whilst the clicker training should give them new, positive ways to deal with any issues that they have. So the long and short of it is I want to give my horses a happier and more fulfilling life, but also myself. I have my own issues that I am hoping can be helped by learning these skills and using a positive training technique. As far as the clicker training goes there will also be other animals popping up as I incorporate other pets that I have into my system. This will be a document of their individual journeys as well as my own journey. And hopefully it will inspire other people to think that there may be other ways, that are not so well known or accepted, to achieve things. Whilst documenting my journey I want to inspire others to have a go at something that is a bit of a risk, I want to potentially use my skills to help other horses and owners with similar troubles to mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Injuries, Organisation and Education

All caught up..... Commence the training!!!

Down to business or Play based Learning. My views on Training.