The Course has arrived! Time to get learning! Pony Politics!

Finally! It's taken three times as long as it was meant too to arrive, but finally, my first assignment in my equine energy healing course has arrived. Which means that I can finally start getting a good understanding of equine energy healing... in turn meaning that I can finally start connecting with my horses on a totally different level.

This is awesome, it has totally given me the large kick up the backside that I needed. I can now focus on my full-time job properly as it has given me a reason to come. This current job will help me to save the money to set up my own business. And although this course doesn't qualify me completely, it will give me a solid understanding of what I am doing, therefore helping when I move on to do the practitioners courses that I have planned in a few months time.

I'm also using all of this as a bit of a new start. Organizing myself in better ways and keeping track of my money. Everything is finally coming together and I can't wait for it all to start showing for Stella, Thimble, and Willow. Assignment one will probably be started for real over the weekend, once I have read through the notes and begun making my own.

On a different note, Stella and Thimble met for the first time yesterday, after lots of grumpy faces and running around, attracting the stallion's attention (I'm praying that he stays behind his paddock fence) and general mare politics, it seems that they have settled for pretending that each other don't exist. That's fine for now though and I am sure that as soon as I take the bratty, evil shetland and his buddy away to a different paddock then my girls will have a chance to bond a little better.

My biggest issue currently is keeping my tubby welsh ponies of various sizes at a healthy weight, this new grass is lovely... but not for their waistlines! Both of the girls will come in for a workout tomorrow night and I am sure there will be plenty of photos of how that goes. It's about time that Thimble started earning her keep again, she loves the work and it helps to keep her weight in check. Watch this space for my little working pony and her adventures in harness as well as everything else!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Injuries, Organisation and Education

All caught up..... Commence the training!!!

Down to business or Play based Learning. My views on Training.