Back at it! All systems go. And some random animal pics for you!

So after taking a few days to sort myself out, safe to say it's all systems go again here. 
Stella went out yesterday and in true chestnut, mare fashion decided that traffic was fine yesterday (ok so where has the whole terrified of all things motorised gone?). She allowed a touring caravan to come past without missing a beat. 
Don't get me wrong I am thrilled with her progress, but it does make me chuckle when she changes her mind about things. 
At least she keeps me on my toes.! 
Yesterday instead she decided that jumping was impossible, sideways and backwards and lots of leg movement.  
jumping though... no.
Bare in mind she has jumped these logs before (more like sticks, she could trot over them).
There was no way on earth that she was going.
But she did let me take some pictures.
This is a huge breakthrough as she gets nervous when you reach for your pockets.
Also, Aunt Gabbi returns in a week or so, meaning we can get Thimble fully enrolled on her fat fighters programme. 
There will be a Robbie update this week. 
His owners have been brilliant about everything and are happy for me to resume working with him.
There are also a few youngsters that I will hopefully be doing some groundwork with, now that I have some more time. 
So one very sad week with a hard time but here's to the future, and some awesome ponies to work with!! 
As a side note, I went to the safari park with my mum on Saturday (I am nothing but a large child).
Made a few furry friends.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

But I love him too much to tell him off - Mini Rant!

Down to business or Play based Learning. My views on Training.

Injuries, Organisation and Education