Every Storm Runs out of rain - A tough 24 hours

This last 24 hours has been hellish, the families Labrador got hit by a car and killed on the road and I also went thought a very amicable but still heartbreaking split with my partner. 
It has knocked the wind out of my sails a little but We will be ok. 
I still have the ongoing friendship of my partner and i still have my collie.
The loss of  the lab has hit everyone so hard. Including the other dogs, everyone is out of sorts today.
At least we know that despite having a short life, he had a very happy one. And an extend one as we took him on as he was going to be put to sleep.
I hope he is having fun over the rainbow bridge. I am sure he will be as loved there as he was here. 
If the rain stops I am meant to be working with Robbie again later, introducing some targeting. hopefully that will still happen. 
So applogies if the content is a little weak for a few days, we are all struggling a little here. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Injuries, Organisation and Education

But I love him too much to tell him off - Mini Rant!

Down to business or Play based Learning. My views on Training.